Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Broke But Occasionally Spoiled


A couple weeks ago I went with my mom to get her haircut and totally drooled over this shampoo set. So when I happened to stop by and there was only one left I grabbed it with joy and no regrets.

Honestly I have sworn that I would not be the kind of girl that spent $15 on one hair care product but for $20 to get all three is totally awesome. I've only used it a few times and it smells REALLY good. 

Annnnd....If that's not to squeal over there's this. *squee*


I'm not a Twi-hard but this is a totally awesome color and a totally awesome brand at a totally awesome price..I haven't even seen the new movie yet..

An eyeshadow look I did with the Wet and Wild Christmas Limited Edition....And lined with Poison Berry by Madd Style Cosmetics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plus