Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 11, 2012

Jealous Girl Boner

This study break is brought to you by my new phrase "Jealous Girl Boner". Like when you see and hear the band Shatterline play for the first time. The band as a whole is totally awesome. I am not a "music nazi" or whatever you want to call it but after my experience with seeing the band...Why the fuck not write about it instead of focusing on lame douchebag getting married Wisconsin public drunkenness.

Anywhoo...back to why I had a Jealous Girl Boner. She sounds like the lovechild of a really awkward orgy (and this probably so hints at my age) like Alanis Morissette, David Draiman, and Morgan Lander's wicked awesome little pixie that growls. I guess it's a pretty obscene world when you have to realize wow, I played it off like I wasn't rocking out...but I was rocking out on the inside cause I was one jealous BitchCake. Oh, how I was jealous cause she was rocking out so awesome with such an awesome band.

ZOMG. (zombies-oh-my-goodness) I was being one of those girls I hated and really thought I wasn't. 

Oh...and one of the guitar or bass players looks like the Rob Zombie. Could have been the guy I said "I LIKE BEER! Gosh, you look like Rob Zombie" to almost five years back in some basement show. Would not be surprised if it was for the same guy so that's why I'm remembering these minute basement show details.

All in all...Two thumbs way up for Shatterline.

Oh...and since I'm on a roll, linkage.

Beer Boobies  & A Birthday Party: My Rocking Twenty-Something-Birthday!
Special Thanks To:  Expansion Theory Productions AND (listed alphabetically not to name any favorites)
Bound for Severance
Candy Machine Guns
Rancor's Revenge &
Shatterline

Maybe thinking I could design and order some really neat t-shirts. Including at least 1 pink one to be signed and raffled away for some kind of charity. Beer Boobies & A Birthday Party memories for everyone. I know I want one cause my creative juices and thoughts have gone mental.

FINALS ARE THIS WEEK! Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plus